No announcement yet.

? Wartune Sweet Wedding Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New boxes so new cheats so mean to help favour players to get stronger improve then stupid people who pay a lot like me and get nothing.

Comment

WOW u guys r really good at giving absolutely crappy events.

Comment

if the intended goal of all these events and changes was to make the game more fun it has failed. the events are so boring and not worth the work or money required to get any pay off.

Comment

So, staying up till 1 am and having saved mpd and cata since events ALWAYS go up at midnight server time and you benefiit from them and after 5 am again and now you just decide to do them after maintenance? **!

Comment

congrats!have a good wedding!

Comment

when is whip event ?

Comment

ty for have put mahra in these lasts events! ** wartune! i've gained only 20 mahra from events and all +120k br have hercules. to me miss only mahra but you dear wartune have give to wechance of gain only 20 in lasts2-3 months...
                every hero has his hamster!

Comment

what a lot of **** for servers who don't get new patch for more then 12 days u need to give thos chest to open for free not for *** balens. your event as always full of ***. if u stop for onc thinking about money and give sum good stuff rely for free more players will stay here now all leaving because of your stupid events and price for it

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    Quit giving us EXP with these events. I don't care if this game is not designed to hold level, all this EXP is crazy. I don't think it is right that even if you don't play the game, meaning you are offline, you still get EXP.

I like the clothes and all but all the EXP is too much.
                    Hey dumb dumb after u get advance skills u will be thanking r2games for extra xp cause u get to lvl up in a way that rewards u a skill point to spend on ur skills... now kindly apologize to r2. yes i play on a server that got patch in advance

Comment

I dont have hope that something will happenes which will be better for free players in this game, just counting people who are quiting and my server is becoming emty, so sad, and I am sure nowone cares from r2 atm that I am talking about that, they cant even fix lags and bugs and who cares about free players, yesterday vet comes in our server and was talking to not forget that we are able to marry someone lol so pitty I dont have screenshot what coments was on world chat about that, after that vet was not talking at all, anyways having fun with game and hope I will quit soon to have more free time for real life, this game is taking all my time and anyways cant do much with gameplay without paymant.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                        And you`re problem is ? Oh, you dont cash so you`re frustrated because others cash to get items and you dont.
                        WE NAT CHESERS GIVE U THE FUN :P Iff all do full chas who u will kill?

Comment

I pay my MONEY $$$ and get nothing good cuz you never let me have any I want that EVERYONE have them ALREADY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                            And you`re problem is ? Oh, you dont cash so you`re frustrated because others cash to get items and you dont.
                            actually i'm frusterated because i've spent entirely too much money on this game and have never gotten a singel mount, clothing, wing, sylph, or any other type of good drop. so whether i spend money or not i get nothing. but thanks for thinking you know everything. XD i've stopped cashing after spending one thousand dollars on the game and never getting anything while certain accounts on my server have gotten every single drop possible since the hour it opened or they came to the server. not to mention my account is bugged while wartune/r2 does absolutely nothing about it.

cheers

Comment

nice events thanks guys love you all (: please make an update that we can lock our exp that we would not recieve any exp (: please
                              Last edited by womanlove; 08-14-2014, 03:42 AM. Reason: forgot to tape some words

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post

Don't despair. You will start getting mahra from horns in sky trail and sylph events. They really add up.
                                Try not to think about it, enjoy the game and it will happen eventually
                                you'd actually be suprised at how many players can not even pass level 5 on sky trail. the game has forced you into camping, but if you play the game normally and have an unlucky account you get nowhere. i'd have to stay at lvl 64 for hte next four or five mount events and then completely bless, grit my teeth and make it through on luck. and that's if we are lucky XD i know a 90k br who has tried everything to make it through lvl 5 sky trail, and she fails all the time no matter what. which is pretty much why most players are quitting the game more and more every day. 30k-50k br difference in bg's, and almost everything out now is designed for only the best accounts.

Comment

Working...
                                X